COBAN is looking for an experienced C# Software Engineer to join our team. The Full Stack.Net Software Engineer designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements software programming applications. They will participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Code, test, and troubleshoot programs using C#
- Write and maintain programming/supporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- 5+ years of experience is required
- 5+ years of C#software development required
- 5+ years of MS SQL Server 2008 or later required
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework and Team Foundation server knowledge preferred/plus
- WPF and MVVM experience required
- Organization and time management skills, with an ability to cope with a fluctuating workload is required
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast paced environment is required
- General understanding of Microsoft products and computer skills are required
- Smartphone application development preferred/plus
** Due to the nature of our business with Public Safety and Law Enforcement, criminal background checks will be performed, in addition to basic credit checks and drug test, to determine eligibility for employment.